Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The Beginning

Last week I bought a new computer, and one of my goals with this new tool was to chronicle a bit more about me, my family, and experiences we share together.   Essentially, this blog will become a journal of sorts.  Most likely this will not be a daily thing, however, I do hope to make it frequent. Occasionally there may be a video, and I will do my best to post a lot of pictures.

Surely, in the 31 years of my life there are plenty of experiences, stories, and things to write about.  As the blog posts pile up, the hope is that many of those things of the past will come out with all the new and exciting happenings.  I cannot say that this blog is written for one person, or type of people in particular, however, I hope to make it entertaining enough that someone at sometime may want to read it.

So to begin, currently I work as an Inside Sales Manager for a real estate investment company here in Utah. I am married to a beautiful woman, who currently doesn't know that I am creating a blog and who might be surprised that I am.   We were married just over four years ago and it's been the absolute best thing that has ever happened in my life.   Together we raise a daughter, who is currently 14 and going on 30.  She is truly a blessing in our lives, and sweet to all those she meets.  She is however, very typical in how a teen girl her age should be.  She's very resilient and talented.  As a parent in her life, I'm very proud of the young woman she is and who she is becoming.

One day we hope to have more children, and there will be much more to come on that.  From my profile you will see that I enjoy a variety of activities.  One that I failed to mention is I always like to learn.  Tonight, in fact, I finished my first semester studying to be a software developer.  Hence the reason I needed a new computer, and started on this new blog.  

Also, I recently picked up a part time job at the service desk of Home Depot.   Each night I work I'm going to try and post a new lesson that I learned from retail on my twitter account.  You can follow me by spelling out my initials at effceepee.  Right now my favorite twitter feed to follow is TextsFromLastNight.  I find them hilarious.  I've always enjoyed reading and being informed on social networks, but this will be my first venture actually having anyone actually read what I might say.  So that being said, I hope you've enjoyed my first attempt.

No comments:

Post a Comment